Howw to Play PlayStation Games on Android
- Download all the files from the links provided to you that is the FPse emulator,SCPH1001 file and Tekken 3 rom.
- Install FPse emulator apk on your Android phone and copy the Tekken 3 rom and SCPH1001 BIN file directly to your phone’s memory card.If your phone doesn’t allow it then goto Settings>Applications>Unknown sources and check it then again install FPse. This time it will install.
- Now open FPse your sd card’s files will open in it like a file explorer.Click your phone’s menu button and move to settings>SYSTEM>Bios loading>sdcard>SCPH1001.BIN.Now you have set the bios settings for FPse without setting SCPH1001.BIN it won’t run.
- Now click menu>save>ok.Then menu>quit>QUIT.Relaunch the app.
- Now you have to load the game.FPse will ask you to load an game iso or binary file which has a file format of (.bin).It will be like Playstation Tekken 3 NTSC USA.bin.Thats it you have to click this file.When you click this file the Tekken 3 game will start playing.But you will see only the game running with no controls on screen.
- To play the game fully you have to make optimal settings for FPse emulator for Android.I am giving the instructions to setup FPse.
I have made a video tutorial also.You can check it.
1.When game starts running after the 5th step above then goto following directory clickmenu>settings>INPUT>Touchscreen.Now you are here in this directory and have to make several settings which are given below.
- Transparency : Click it and select “Disabled”.
- Buttons Configuration : Scroll down and find these below and put a check mark against them.
- Draw button 2(L1-L2) : put a check on it.
- Draw button 3(R1-R2) :put a check on it.
- Draw button 4(Start) : check it.
- Draw button 5(Select) : check it.
3. Now Press the back button and select “VIDEO”.Here we also have to make several configurations.
4. Framelimiter : Do not put a check on it.Checking it will slow down Tekken 3 gameplay.
5. Frameskip : if you select no frameskip in this then game will run a little slow but you can use all the player moves.But game’s background music will be like hell and hang because galaxy y is not a dual core processor Android phone so it can’t handle gameplay with background music.You can disable the background music from game’s menu by moving to Tekken 3>OPTION MODE>GAME OPTION>BGM SELECT>SILENT>EXIT>SAVE .If you do this you will be able to play Tekken 3 at full frames without background music.If you select frameskip to 40fps then you will be able to play Tekken 3 with background music.If you are using a quad core Android phone like Samsung galaxy note 2 N7100 then it can handle without any problem.But if game hangs then try skipping the frames.Select how many frames you want to skip and select best value for frame skipping at which game and music will play with smoothness.40 fps skipping is optimal for Samsung galaxy y s5360.
- Frameskip fix : chect it
- Screen size : Fullscreen
- Screen Orientation : Auto.If you enable this then you will be able to play ps1 games on Android in landscape or portrait mode by turning the phone.
7.Now you are all set and enjoy your Tekken 3 on Android.
8.Also you can set L1-L2,R1-R2 buttons as a combination of two buttons.This is Tekken 3 game setting not for FPse.For this you have to go Tekken 3 OPTION MODE>KEY CONFIGURATION>SETTING>L1.When you press L1 a combination of single and two buttons will open.Keep pressing L1 and move the up/down controller and select LK+RK then release the button.The procedure is same for L2,R1,R2.
9.After doing this EXIT>MEMORY CARD>START>CARD SAVE>START>START>SAVE OK>EXIT>EXIT>ARCADE MODE.
mulator with optimal settings on galaxy y but if you have a dual core processor or an octa core processor Android phone like galaxy s4,Samsung galaxy s3,galaxy note 2,galaxy note 10.1,galaxy s2,galaxy s advance, samsung galaxy tab 2,HTC one X etc then it will not hang on this phones.I have played following ps1 game on Android.
- Tekken 3
- Metal Slug Super Vehicle001
- Soul Blade
- SmackDown 2 Know Your Role
- Bloody Roar 2
But when you play Tekken 3 on Android then you will see only few players.You have to unlock them by playing the game.But you don’t need to unlock because I have unlocked all the players of Tekken 3 for you.You just have to download the memory cards.
After downloading the memory cards you have to install them in fpse emulator.First of all download the cards and place them directly in your Android phone’s sdcard.Now proceed as follows.
- Open fpse emulator and click menu button on your phone and goto “Settings”.
- In settings select “SYSTEM”.
- Scroll down to find “Memory Card1”.Click it and a file explorer will open.You have to select“sdcard” and locate this file “slot1.mcd”.Click this file.And you are done.
- Now click “Memory Card2”.Again select “sdcard” and find “slot2.mcd”.Click this file and your memory card setup for Tekken 3 is finished.
- Now click the menu button on your phone and click “Save”.Then a popup will show,click ok.
- Now when you play Tekken 3 on Android you will see all 21 players.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Enter your Email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notification related to latest Tech updates and New posts directly in your inbox via email.