- WhatsApp Messenger is a smartphone messenger available for Android and other smartphones and now for Bada OS also.WhatsApp uses your 2G or 3G or WiFi (when available) to message with friends and family. Switch from SMS to WhatsApp to send and receive messages, pictures, audio notes, and video messages.
- Once you and your friends download the application, you can use it to chat as much as you want. Send a million messages a day to your friends for free! WhatsApp uses your Internet connection: 3G/EDGE or Wi-Fi when available.
- Send Video, Images, and Voice notes to your friends and contacts.
- Enjoy group conversations with your contacts.
- Even if you miss your push notifications or turn off your phone, WhatsApp will save your messages offline until you retrieve them during the next application use.
- Download Whatsapp.jar file for bada.
- Then install the app and continue.
- whatsapp will 100% run.
- After that you will have to verify your phone number
- and yes you can enjoy whats app on your bada devices.(samsung wave 525,Wave y,Wave 2 and more wave devices)
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Enter your Email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notification related to latest Tech updates and New posts directly in your inbox via email.