Speed Up Google Chrome Browser – How To?
Here is a quicktip to speed up your Android Chrome browser. Using this tip will significantly improve your scrolling experience and it will reduce frame rate drops.
To Speed Up Your Chrome Browser,
- Open the Chrome browser app on your Android.
- Then, Go to the address bar. Type Chrome://Flags, in address bar and then press Enter.
- You will be redirected to the Chrome://Flags settings page.
- Next, look for the flag called “Maximum tiles for interest area Mac, Windows, Linux, Chrome OS, Android”.
- Tap on default and choose 512 from the drop-down. If your device has less than 512 RAM, its best that you choose anything below that figure to prevent Chrome from taking over all of your device’s memory.
- Tap on the relaunch button at the bottom and you’re done.
Well, in case If you want to go back to the default settings, head back to the Chrome://flags page and “Maximum tiles for interest area Mac, Windows, Linux, Chrome OS, Android” then choose default. Relaunch your Chrome browser for the effect to take place.
Watch this Video in action to know more about How to Speed up Android Google Chrome Browser :
Before You Go….
Just wanted to let you know that We’ve launched YouTube Channel where we upload awesome video content. Make sure you hit the subscribe button to stay up to date with the new videos we upload every week. Also Subscribe us for more How To Guides and Reviews…!!! @http://youtube.com/checknma for more How to Guides. Enjoy..!!!
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Enter your Email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notification related to latest Tech updates and New posts directly in your inbox via email.