Guys, Hope you liked my Tutorial about The Intsallation of Android 4.4.2 KitKat on Pc or Computer. Most of you have installed the Android 4.4 Kitkat or Android 5.0 Lollipop. Android 4.4 Kitkat is much more stable and most of the apps from Google play store works fine as compared to Android 5.0 which is laggy and apps crashes. In this How to guide we’ll show you How to play games wirelessly on your Android PC with the video of few games that i’m playing on my Laptop using PPSSPP Emulator and PS3 controller.
You can play all games of PSP and many games available on Play store in your PC after installation the latest Version of Android 4.4.2 KitKat R2 and that too Wirelessly. This MOD works perfecly fine and looks like a port from the Google Nexus 6. Below is the Video Showing the Gameplay of Three Games with the Help of PS3 and Sixaxis App for Android. Follow the Steps to install and Configure the App and PS3 Controller.
- See the Installation Guide of Android-x86 4.4.2 KitKat on your Computer/PC/Laptop
- Now Start your Android PC and go to Playstore to download Sixaxis App.
- Now connect PS3 Controller to PC using USB Cable.
- Now Download the Sixaxis Pair Tool for Windows to Change the Bluetooth Address of the PS3 Controller with the address displayed on the Display of Sixaxis Android App. (See Screenshot and Video Below)
- Now you are ready toplay all the Games on your All New Android PC
Cheers and Please Do Share this Tutorial with your friends and tell us if you liked or if it worked for you via comments below. I’ll be back soon with a very interesting and Exclusive Video tutorial of Android-x86 KitKat for You guys, so please subscribe our Youtube Channel @ http://youtube.com/checknma, Don’t forget to Subscribe us and stay tuned with us for latest technology news, Updates and How to guides from Techposts.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Enter your Email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notification related to latest Tech updates and New posts directly in your inbox via email.