Its been quite a while Chinese phones are been re-branded and marketed across globe. There are hundreds of how to guides showing how to root any Samsung or LG or HTC android phone. Though we have N number of users for each and every model, we don’t have a rooting tutorial for each and every one of them. So this method is applicable to all those who owns a chinese android phone, regardless of model and make.
How to Root any Chinese Android Phone (including Lava, Karbonn etc)
You will need to have the following
- A computer or laptop.
- Android Phone or device running 4.0 or above.
- A compactible USB cable.
Must Read: How To Root any Android Phone Without a Computer
STEPS TO FOLLOW
- Connect your phone to your laptop or computer using your usb cable.
- Download and install pda.net from Here
- Download Root with restore by binary from Here.
- Open “root with Restore” with winrar or 7 zip and extract it to any folder in your pc.
- Run the Runme.bat file, a command prompt window will open.
- PRESS 1 and wait till its done.
- A window will open in your phone asking you to PLEASE ENTER YOUR DEVICE ENCRYPTION PASSWORD BELOW.
- Ignore it and click “RESTORE MY DATA” and wait till its done.
- Your phone or device will restart. Check your phone menu for superuser to confirm that it is rooted.
Updated Post: Root Any Android Phone or Tablet with SRS Root
Disclaimer: The above procedure works but i will not be held responsible for any damage resulting from the use of the content above.
Also watch this How to Guide to root Chinese Android Phones and Tabs:
Other Methods to Root Any Chinese Android Phone
Best tool for rooting china mobile phones is iRoot
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Enter your Email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notification related to latest Tech updates and New posts directly in your inbox via email.