Its been quite a while Chinese phones are been re-branded and marketed across globe. There are hundreds of how to guides showing how to root any Samsung or LG or HTC android phone. Though we have N number of users for each and every model, we don’t have a rooting tutorial for each and every one of them. So this method is applicable to all those who owns a chinese android phone, regardless of model and make.
How to Root any Chinese Android Phone (including Lava, Karbonn etc)
You will need to have the following
- A computer or laptop.
- Android Phone or device running 4.0 or above.
- A compactible USB cable.
Must Read: How To Root any Android Phone Without a Computer
STEPS TO FOLLOW
- Connect your phone to your laptop or computer using your usb cable.
- Download and install pda.net from Here
- Download Root with restore by binary from Here.
- Open “root with Restore” with winrar or 7 zip and extract it to any folder in your pc.
- Run the Runme.bat file, a command prompt window will open.
- PRESS 1 and wait till its done.
- A window will open in your phone asking you to PLEASE ENTER YOUR DEVICE ENCRYPTION PASSWORD BELOW.
- Ignore it and click “RESTORE MY DATA” and wait till its done.
- Your phone or device will restart. Check your phone menu for superuser to confirm that it is rooted.
Updated Post: Root Any Android Phone or Tablet with SRS Root
Disclaimer: The above procedure works but i will not be held responsible for any damage resulting from the use of the content above.