Running Android On PC
Now these days Android is almost everywhere you can find Android everywhere like in phones, tablets, hybrid device, wearable devices such as watch and home appliance and also now it has become a part of cars too. Company has tested various different ways to run Android apps on personal computers, but from many apps only one app is able to run on PC’s smoothly and works perfectly fine, that is your Bluestacks. And they have other solutions as well such as the official Android SDK to run on PC was more of a challenge, but in the end they realize that Bluestacks is very fast and reliable and easy to use .
7 Simple steps to Run Android on PC’s :
- Find Bluestacks on internet and click on download App player. Click on the download button for MAC on Right and for windows on left.
Recommended for You : How to Change Windows Phone to Android (UI)
- Now open the file setup and follow all the instructions that appears while installing the Bluestacks.
- When the installation is completed RUN Bluestacks. And you might see a notification saying that your graphics driver needs to be updated so just click the close button when you see a pop up like this.
- Now you will see a window in which Android is running. And you can see a big search icon at the top of screen. Type the name of the App that you want to install.
- And you have to login using your Google Account for the search of App on Google play.
- Now installing Apps is Simple. Use the search button on the Bluestacks home screen click search play for and it is described in just four simple steps. This will found and open on Google play where you can just click on install button to get the New App.
- Bluestacks is just free for short duration that is for half an hour, and after that you have to pay $2 for a month to continue with the Android App on your PC’s (Rs 120).