In my previous guide, I showed you how you can mirror your Android on Android Auto and play YouTube videos or run any Android app. In this guide, we will quickly look at and address the issues that you guys are facing with the AAAD Android Auto apps, such as CarStream and AA Mirror.
CarStream or AA Mirror is not visible in Android Auto
If you have installed AAAD and AA Mirror, you need to make sure that the Android Auto version installed on your device is v6.3.611334.
To downgrade the Android Auto app,
- Open Play Store, and search for Android Auto App.
- Tap Uninstall to uninstall the app or the latest update if the Android Auto is built in.
- Then download the Android Auto v6.3.611334 using the link in the Description.
- Tap on the Downloaded Android APK app. Enable Unknown Source or Allow from this source to install the app.
- Next, make sure you have installed the AA Mirror App using the AAAD. Now if you connect your Android phone to Android Auto, you can see and launch the AA Mirror app.
CarStream and AA Mirror displaying Blank screen on Android Auto
If you are now able to launch AA Mirror App on Android Auto but can’t see the Android screen mirrored, you can resolve this by granting the permission at the start.
So when you connect the Android Phone with Android Auto and launch AA Mirror App on Android Auto, you get this prompt on your Android phone. You need to tap Start Now in order to see your screen mirrored on the Android Auto. If you have missed this or didn’t allow it, you will see a blank screen.
Try these solutions and then let me know if these resolved the issue you are facing. For more help, you can always reach out to me via comments down below. Also, I am going to bring fixes for Netflix and Amazon Prime in the Next video. So stay tuned!
If you find this video helpful, please hit that like button and also subscribe for more updates. Thanks for watching, have a good day!