You must be eager to try and install the latest Android 5.0.2 Lollipop operating system by Google on your PC or Laptop? That’s the reason why you are here :). If your phone is not running Android Lollipop 5.0.2, worry not you can still use it on your PC or Laptop running Windows or Linux (Dual/Triple Boot).
To know How to install Android on PC and different ways of running your favourite Android OS on your PC or Laptop, please follow the below links :
Android 5.0.2 installation on PC and Laptops :
- How to nstall Android 5.0.2 Lollipop on PC and Laptops with Windows, Linux and Mac OS
- How to Install Android x86 5.0.2 on USB Drive
- How to install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop on PC with Androidx86 Installer
Previous Versions of Android ( 5.0 Lollipop, 4.4 Kitkat, 4.4.2 Kitkat, 4.3 Jellybean etc):
- How to Install Android 5.0 Lollipop on Any PC or Laptop with Windows, Mac OS or Linux (Dual Boot)
- How to install Android 4.4 Kitkat on PC with Androidx86 Installer
- How to Install Android Kitkat 4.4.2 on PC and Laptop with Windows
- How To Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat on Computer or Laptop
- How To Install Android 4.3 Jelly Bean on PC and Laptops
Liked this post? Then subscribe us for more such How to Guides and Tricks related to Androi, iOS, Windows, Mac and Linux. Connect with us to stay updated for more by subscribing to our Newsletter or on Facebook,Google+, and Twitter.