Table of Contents
Receive and make calls from your iPad
The new iOS 8 version brought very interesting and dozens of useful features including the various ability to make and receive calls on iPad you can now easily make calls on your iPad using your iPhone’s data. It is very Easy trick.
You need to have just connect your iPhone to your iPad or iPod touch, and whatever you are doing. It consist of just 5 simple steps.
1. Take your iPhone and just open the setting.
2. Now just navigate to face time and there enables iPhone cellular calls.
3. In Third step just pick up your iPad or iPod touch now and just open the setting.
4. Now just navigate to face time and enable iPhone cellular calls.
5. When you done with both the devices on same network , open contact application on your iPad or iPod touch and there you can just dial any number from this to make a call.
Recommended for You : How to get 1000 Likes in an Hour on Any Facebook Page
Before you go….
Just wanted to let you know that we’ve launched YouTube Channel where we upload awesome video content. Please make sure you hit the subscribe button to stay up to date with the new videos we upload every week or just Click Here to Subscribe to our Youtube Channel. Enjoy..!!!