Rooting an android phone is a very complex, risky and a time taking process. However, there are many advantages of rooting android device but in many cases, a single mistake can make your device an instant paperweight or in other words, you migh end up with a bricked android device. You can read more about – what is Rooting? and what are advantages and disadvantages of Rooting?
Now, that you know about Rooting Android, we can go ahead to show you the Fastest way to Root Any Android phone or Tablet. Follow the steps given below to proceed.
Techposts cannot be held responsible for any kind of damage if occurred to your Device during or after rooting your Android smartphone or Tab. Proceed at your own risk.
BEFORE WE START:
- It is highly recommended to take a proper backup of all your important data like contacts, call logs, text messages, images, videos, market apps and internet settings etc. See How to Backup Android Data Wirelessly
- Enable USB debugging on the Note 2 by navigating to Settings – Developer Options – Check the USB Debugging Option.
- Download and install the correct USB drivers for your Android Phone or Tablet on your PC.
- Make sure your device is powered ON.
- At least 50% battery level
- Check if your device is supported by Kingo Root here. Even if it is not listed you can always try this app to root your Android device with ease because it is yet not tested on every device.
Method 1: Via PC
- First Download Kingo Android Root and install it on your computer.
- Find the desktop icon of Kingo ROOT and double-click to launch it
- Connect your Android Device to your computer via USB cable and it will start installing neccessary drivers for your device automatically, so make sure your PC is connected to Internet.
- On next screen, Click ROOT to start the process when you are ready.
- Please NOTE: It will normally take 3 to 5 minutes to complete. Once you started, do not move, touch, unplug USB cable, or perform any operation on your device anyhow!
- Finally, ROOT Succeeded! Click Finish to reboot your device.
Now you have rooted your Android device (here we have rooted Samsung Galaxy S3) successfully. With Kingo Root you can also remove root from your Android Phone or tablet with just one-click using inbuild REMOVE ROOT function which is clean and simple.
If this method doesn’t work, you can follow the below How to guide explained on next page
Method 2: Root Android Device without PC :
To root your Android Tablet or smartphone Device without using PC, follow the below instructions.
- First, Go to this link and download Kingo Root Mobile App.
- Now, Transfer the APK file to your Android phone via USB or Transfer it wirelessly.
- Next, Go to Settings>Security and Select “Unknown Sources”.
- Now using File manager like Es Explorer or any other, browse the APK file in your Android device and select it to install.
- After installining Kingo Root Mobile app, open it and click on Root button.
- Please Note : Your device must be connected to Internet as it download few files to root your device (wi-fi use recommended)
- Now wait for 2-10 Minutes (depends upon internet speed and device), and you’ll see a success message saying your device has been rooted, please Reboot your device.
- Finally, reboot your device and enjoy your successfully rooted Android device.
If you have successfully rooted your device with the help of this HowTo Guide from XDA Guides, then please share this with others and Subscribe us.
Let us know if you know any other simple way of rooting android phone via comments below. Please, don’t forget to subscribe to our Newsletter, you can also like us at Facebook, Follow us on Google+ and Twitter.