If your inbox is messed up and filled with unwanted newsletter mails, then this guide is for you. One way to unsubscribe these newsletter is to open each mail you want to unsubscribe and then find miniature unsubscribe button to click on it and it will do the job. But if there are dozens of newsletter and emails to unsubscribe, it’ll takes a hell lot of time and efforts. But there is a faster and more efficient way to unsubscribe from dozens of unwanted email newsletters at once and that’s what we are going to discuss in this post.
Unsubscribe From Bulk Email Newsletter
Now if you receive multiple newsletters from services you don’t want anymore and want to unsubscribe the newsletter service, use Unroll.me. Unroll me allows you to unsubscribe all unwanted email newsletter at one place. As i said earlier, it’s fast, efficient and reliable. It supports all the major services including Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo, etc. Follow these steps to successfully unsubscribe newsletters,
Unroll.me has iOS app also available on iTunes but unfortunately, it’s not available for Android.
- First, visit Unroll.me site
2. Hit on Get started button and on next page, enter the email id (where you receive unwanted newsletters) and authorize it. Don’t worry, it does not get access to your password or anything other than Gmail which you can remove later on from your Google account.
3. Once, authorized, Unroll.me will start scanning your email account for all the newsletters or sales emails.
4. Once finished, you will see a list of all the sales/newsletter emails and a unsubscribe button next to it.
5. Now all you need to do is to click on the Unsubscribe button next to the Newsletter service that you don’t want anymore. You will be unsubscribed automatically.
VIDEO TUTORIAL How to Unsubscribe from Bulk Email Newsletters:
That’s all you need to do to unsubscribe from newsletter services all at one place at once. I recommend you not to use your private or professional email accounts used for business purpose. Also Like or follow us on Facebook and Twitter for instant Tech Updates. Also Subscribe to Techposts’s new Hindi YouTube Channel dedicated to How to tech guides in Hindi version.