At Techposts, we write articles, review products and services, and sometimes we accept articles from other bloggers or sponsors. These sponsored blog posts are paid publications and we accept them if they fulfill our post guidelines.
Read our guidelines mentioned ahead that must be fulfilled by your blog post to make them eligible for a sponsored post on Techposts.org:
- If you want us to publish a post on Techposts and want a link back to your website, this is termed as advertising and thus it needs sponsorship.
- All the sponsored posts will mention that they are sponsored posts, by FTC regulations. The post will usually end with a byline mentioning “This blog post was sponsored by (Name).”
- We will accept sponsored posts only when we are informed in advance.
- The fee charged for a sponsored post will depend on your case. Currently, we get more than 50K page views per month and we have a strong readership from the United States, India, and other countries based on organic traffic, direct visitors, social media, and email subscribers.
- We allow a maximum of 2 “no-follow” links in the post as per Google’s guidelines.
- The posts must be a of minimum 800 words and we reserve the right to edit your post to correct grammar, spelling, and formatting.
- The sponsored post should include at least one high-resolution relevant picture which you must have the right to use, or it must fall under the Creative Commons category. The same applies to the videos.
- We accept payment in advance. Discounted sponsored posts will be considered for repeated sponsored posts from the same source.
- All sponsored posts must be in accordance with the theme of Techposts.org. And, we reserve the final decision to accept or reject a sponsored post.
- We do not possess any relationship with the sponsor and the views expressed in the sponsored posts don’t represent Techposts.org.
Guidelines for Guest Posts in Technology Niche (Evergreen Content)
1. Content Relevance and Niche Focus
- All submissions must be centered around technology. This includes but is not limited to, areas such as HowTo guides, tutorials, artificial intelligence, cybersecurity, emerging tech trends, software development, and hardware innovations.
- Content must be evergreen, meaning it should remain relevant and useful over time. Avoid topics that are too tied to specific events or temporary trends.
2. Originality and Quality
- Submissions must be original and not previously published elsewhere. Plagiarism and AI-generated content is strictly prohibited.
- Content should be well-researched, factually accurate, and provide valuable insights or analysis. High-quality writing in terms of clarity, structure, and grammar is expected.
3. Depth and Length
- Articles should be thorough, ideally between 800-1500 words. This range allows for in-depth discussion while maintaining reader engagement.
- Use subheadings, bullet points, and short paragraphs to enhance readability.
4. Audience and Tone
- The tone should be professional yet approachable, catering to a diverse audience ranging from tech enthusiasts to industry professionals.
- Avoid overly technical jargon unless it is explained clearly. The aim is to educate and engage, not alienate readers with different levels of tech expertise.
5. Visuals and Formatting
- Include relevant images, charts, or infographics to complement and enhance the text. Ensure you have the rights to use these visuals or use royalty-free sources.
- Format the article in a web-friendly manner, with a clear hierarchy of headings and subheadings.
6. External Links and References
- You may include external links that add value to the content, but they must be credible and relevant. No promotional or affiliate links.
- Properly cite sources and data to maintain credibility. Fact-checking is essential.
7. SEO Best Practices
- Incorporate relevant keywords naturally to aid in search engine optimization. Avoid keyword stuffing.
- Include a brief, compelling meta description for the article.
8. Author Bio and Promotion
- Include a brief author bio at the end of the article. You may add a link to your personal or professional website.
- Understand that the primary focus is to provide value to the readers, not self-promotion.
9. Editorial Rights
- The editorial team reserves the right to make revisions to the article for clarity, SEO, or to ensure alignment with our guidelines and standards.
10. Submission & Review
- Prepare Your Article: Ensure your article aligns with our guidelines, focusing on technology and offering evergreen content.
- Formatting: Submit your article in Word or Google Docs format. Include any relevant images or graphics (with appropriate credits).
- Author Bio: Include a brief bio and, if applicable, a link to your personal or professional website.
- Submission: Email your article to the email address with the subject line “Guest Post Submission – [Your Topic]“.
So, if you want to get your sponsored posts published on Techposts, contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org