Anyone can become a regular contributor at Techposts, and here are some of the tips which will help you to get your article published on this blog:
- Head over to homepage and check out first few pages to understand what kind of article I publish here, and what kind of articles users engage with more.
- Write a content which is solely focused on quality and adding value for the readers. Remember, best article is when it teaches anything, or is an unbiased opinion based on research, facts and experience.
- You have to be a blogger or a genuine reader who have something to write and share for Techposts community.
- I don’t accept article from SEO link-builders, Techposts is a community focused blog, and I would love to retain it like this.
- Here are few of the categories that I accept article from, and also suggestions for few articles. Do remember to do a search at Techposts, to avoid submitting already published ideas. :-
- Android related (Games, Apps, Tutorials etc)
- Tech related News, reviews etc.
- Internet, Web Applications reviews, New launches and Buyer’s Guide.
- WordPress Plugins and Themes, and how to’s
- SEO Tools, Software’s, Case study.
AdSense revenue sharing program?
Along with guest posting Techposts gives you the flexibility to use your own AdSense code in your post. So that any money you will make out of it will be credited into your AdSense account. This ad sharing is 100%, that means we don’t rotate your ads & your ads will stay forever on your post.
What if you don’t have Google adsense account ?
In case if you don’t have AdSense account now, you can apply for one. At any point of time, when you will enter your AdSense code. It will start showing your advertisement, including your old posts.
Few things to remember before submitting your guest post:
- Credit : Techposts respect individual work and if your idea is derivative of some one else work, feel free to give credit. Same goes to images which you use on your post. To ensure your article get published, write an very original piece, which is written specifically for Techposts audience.
- Article Quality: Article should be a minimum of 700 words and should cover the topic in detail. Incomplete details are like half-cooked food and no one would love such articles. I take quality as one of the major condition in accepting guest posts.
- Screenshot + Video : Images speaks thousand words. Add images to convey your message, don’t add it just for the sake of it. If writing tutorials, take your own screenshot. If writing conversational topics, use Flickr to find lively and related images. If you are a video blogger, you can submit your video to Techposts Youtube channel. Just create a video, and drop me an Email, and I will tell you how to submit videos.
- No Affiliate link : We understand you want to make money and that’s why we offer Adsense sharing. Please do not add any affiliate links.
- Self promotion : We already add a byline and your profile will be visible below your post. So don’t add anything for self promotion or promoting paid service.
- Copyright : We respect everyone work. In case we found out that you have copied post from somewhere. This will lead to instant ban and removal of all your blog posts, and profile from Techposts. Also by submitting post to Techposts, you give us the copyright ownership of the post. This helps us to deal with any kind of DMCA related issues.
- Comment : Comments are the conversation and when your article is published. Try to answer any query related to your article via comments. This will give you more exposure and help readers.
- Register and submit your guest post
If you are not familiar with WordPress, you can Email us the article in MS Word format at [email protected] Attach images separately.
Submittting your guest post via dashboard will ensure faster approval. If you want to discus the topic before submitting, you can always Email me at the above link.
In case if you have any query regarding guest posting at Techposts, do let us know via contact form.
If I submit a guest post in your blog then I will get a dofollow backlink?
Yes, you may.
how to register
mail @ ravi[at]techposts.org