At Techposts, we are dedicated to provide the most useful and accurate information to our users and reviewing products/services is a part of the same. If you want to get your product/service reviewed by us, send us an email to [email protected].
We accept apps, extensions, electronics gadget, web apps and other products/services. Read our guidelines mentioned below. Please ensure that following conditions must be fulfilled by your product/service to make them eligible for review.
- Your app, extension or gadget must be your own intellectual property as we don’t accept duplicity and copying. We don’t accept demo, trial and test version for review as stability and security of the product being shared with our users is our top priority.
- Your app must be hosted on Google Play Store, Apple Store or Windows Store. Similarly, your extensions must be available on the suitable platforms.
- The products and services that target our audience will be prioritized. Don’t send us the review request if it’s just for promotional purposes, such requests will be rejected.
- If the app or service has some adult and pornographic content or it is offensive in any manner, it’ll be rejected.
- It should fulfill the quality standards and should be in coherence with the theme of Techposts (if you know us, you’ll know what we are all about).
- For apps and extensions, we need 1-week time and your review request will be queued in our review pipeline as soon as it is approved by us.
- For gadgets and other products that will be shipped to us, we need 2 weeks as we test them accordingly and our aim is to provide complete and accurate information to our readers.
- The gadgets must be sent with the complete specification, manufacturing and pricing details.
- We don’t accept monetary favors. We are honest. Don’t send us review requests if you intend to put your words in our mouth because there’s a different term for that- “sponsored posts“
Send us your review requests and ask us questions at admin[at]techposts.org
Note: The final decision to accept or decline any review request is ours.