Want Kali Linux for Android? Here’s a guide to convert and use Android phone as a hacking device. Download Kali Linux for Android and install other Linux distros such as Arch Linux, Ubuntu, Alpine, or Debian on any Android in just 10 Minutes.
The Kali Linux for Android installation is seamless and doesn’t require root. Now with Android, you can hack any Website, WiFi, Blog, Windows 10, or network. The guide will help you to use Android phone as a portable hacking device.
sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get upgrade
This is the setup guide and more hacking guides will follow up, so make sure you subscribe to get instant updates.
What You Can Do With This Guide and After Following this Guide:
- Install Kali Linux on Android without Root
- Install Arch Linux on Android
- Install Debian on Android
- Install Ubuntu on Android
- Install Alpine Linux on Android
- Make a Hacking Device out of your Android without Root
- Hack WiFi and Network Systems With Android Phone
- Hack Anything with Android
If you like my work, please Support me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/techposts
Other Videos Related to Ethical Hacking and IoT:
Home Automation Under $10
Track GPS location like a Pro (Spy)
Recover Deleted WhatsApp Chats- A Comprehensive Guide