Love playing games on your Android device, well here’s the top 5 most addictive games available for Android and iOS devices like iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Check out these excellent Free addictive games for Android and iOS in 2017 and make the most out of your free time. We’ve round up a wide assortment and details on 5 of the most addictive games for Android smartphones and iOS devices like iPhone, iPad. Give them all a try today! These Games are real Time killer and the graphics are really attractive. SO just have a look and go ahead, install and enjoy!
Also, this list of the top addictive Android and iPhone games 2017 have no in-app purchases.
1. Chicken Boy
Chicken Boy is a fast paced action game introducing the slightly overweight superhero the world’s been waiting for.
Fend off waves of enemies across space and time. Swing your bat with intuitive touch controls and save your chicks! Easy to learn but hard to master, Chicken Boy will keep you coming back for more. Master the art of the Super Shot and wipe your enemies off the screen!
Play in beautiful worlds with eye-catching settings and colorful creatures you have never seen before.
2. Chicken Scream
Chicken scream is a fun and interactive non tapping addictive game where your voice controls the chicken. Make a lot of noise to force the chicken to run and jump or stay quiet to control the chicken moves slowly. This addictive game ensures plenty of fun in the same style as eighth note. Get your high score and collect points for getting far in the game but be careful about the obstacles and the water!
How to Play:
– Don’t make any noise to make the chicken stop
– Speak softly to make the chicken walk
– Scream to make the chicken jump
3. Don’t Screw Up
‘Don’t Screw Up!’ will pulverize a fragile ego, whether you score well or not. This game can say really dirty words, can tell whatever it want. Sometimes this game’s insults are funny, but only for game. It is not easy, you have to focus and do not yawn. Want a stupid tap game? Look around for something else. This game is for fast and sharp ones. And one more thing. Do not start if you don`t want to shake up. Please, wrap yourself in several layers of thick skin and wear a helmet before entering the play.
4. One More Bounce
From the creators of One More Line, One More Jump and Thumb Drift.
– 100+ hand crafted levels (new levels added every month)
– Daily endless mode : One new level every day!
– Customize your character with unlockable themes and avatars
– Original music soundtrack by Big Giant Circles
How to Play:
– Drag to draw a line
– Bounce your avatar through the level
– Collect all three level diamonds to show your mastery
5. Jumpy Tree
Collect dozens of characters as you equip yourself for the death-defying move up the hungry tree. Whether you are a Ninja, Panda, Zombie or other game character, survival depends on how swiftly you can hop, jump, fall, dodge, leap – whatever it takes – to avoid being eaten. Climb as high as you can as fast as you can.
– Simple and intuitive controls: just tap or swipe.
– A vast selection of characters to unlock.
– Battle your friends’ scores with Game Center.
Checkout Our Other “HowTo” Videos :
- 6 New Android Games Released FEB 2017
- How to Control or Hack any Wi Fi Router using Android Phone
- Top 5 Free Android Apps To Watch HD Movies, Live TV and TV Shows 2017
- How to Improve Battery Life of an Android Device – NO ROOT
- Hide Secret Text Messages in Any Image using Android Phone
- Install Bixby APK Samsung S8 Virtual Assistant on Any Samsung Phone
- INSTAGRAM++ for Android & iPhone – No JailBreak No ROOT NO PC – iOS 10 and above
- Use Screen Edge to Control Volume or Brightness in Android NO ROOT