Running Whatsapp on PC or Mac
Today we’ll be showing you an easy guide on how you can easily run world’s most popular cross-platform messenger app called Whatsapp in your Windows 7/8/XP device or Mac Computer. Previously we talked about installation of Whatsapp in PC using Android Emulators which are quite heavy like Bluestacks. But with the latest updates, Whatsapp has came out with an additional feature called Whatsapp Web. We don’t need to install Android in our PC or any Android emulator for this, instead we’ll need a Web browser to run Whatsapp and use it via PC.
How to Run Whatsapp On PC :
- First, Make sure that the Whatsapp installed in your device is upto date, if not go to app store and update it to the latest version.
- Next Open WhatsApp on Your Phone or Tablet (Android, iPhone, Blackbery, or Windows).
- Tap on Three Dots that you can see on To right Corner (See Screenshot) button.
- Select WhatsApp Web Option.
- A window to scan a QR Code will appear.
- Now open Web browser in your PC or Mac and go to http://web.whatsapp.com (see screenshot). You will see the QR code that we need to scan.
- Use your Mobile to scan this QR code. As soon as your device scans QR code, you will be log into the Web Interface of Whatsapp automatically. Just make sure both devices i.e. your Phone or tab and PC is connected to internet, otherwise it will not work.
That’s it. You can now chat using Whatsapp via PC. The interface is same as it’s on a mobile device. You can use all features except Voice calling. Enjoy and share the post.
Tell us if you’ve successfully using Whatsapp on PC in the comments below. Do Subscribe us for more such How to Tech Guides on Android, iOS, Windows, Mac and Linux below or Connect with us to stay updated for more on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter