In this post, I will show you how you can change the location of the clock in Samsung One UI from left to right or in the middle, just like Old School Oreo!
In my previous video post, I shared, how you can customize your Samsung Galaxy S8, S8 Plus, S9, S9 Plus, Note 8, Note 9, S10e, S10, and S10 Plus Navigation bar and add more controls without root or any special privileges. Watched that video below.
Also, why not subscribe to my channel. That way, you won’t miss a single video. All my videos are interesting guides and you will learn something new every day! So please subscribe now!
Change the Clock Placement in Samsung One UI.
- On your Samsung Galaxy device, open the Galaxy Apps
- Search Good Lock
- Tap install if you haven’t already or just press Update if already installed
- Then open the Good Lock app and scroll down
- Tap on QuickStar. It will take you to the Galaxy Apps
- Tap Install and that’s it. The Quickstar Plugin will be installed
- Go back to good Lock and tap on QuickStar again
This time, it will open the QuickStar settings and here you can choose various options and customize the notification bar completely. You can change the color theme of your notification bar to whichever color you want and also set transparency level along with blur effect while opening the notification bar.
- Now to change Clock position in Samsung One UI, just tap Clock position
- And then choose whether you want to align clock to Left Right or Middle
- You can also choose to hide the clock completely and make notification less cluttered. Also, Aligning to the center may cause some icons to overlap, so consider that while choosing Middle placement for the clock.
You can make the Notification area cleaner by disabling Visibility of Indicator Icons
- Choose which Icons you would like to see and which not.
And for users who complain about the Bluetooth icon does not display in the notification, well it still doesn’t. Appears only when you pull the notification bar
So that’s something people want, the Bluetooth icon to be displayed in the notification is so that they can turn it off if they ever forget to. Otherwise, you won’t even notice it’s on.
The Notification customization option enables Samsung one Ui users to turn the grey notification area into pitch black instead of default grey, saving a little more power.
So there you have it, the easiest way to change the clock position in Samsung one UI. No Root, No PC, and No special privileges.
Possible because of Good Lock. I will be bringing more video so please subscribe. The videos will be uploaded every other day on Samsung One UI customizations. So please subscribe now!
Enable Game Mode in Samsung One UI
Fix Battery Drain issue in Samsung One UI