TouchBar for Android is an application that gives you control over your Android device through intuitive touch gestures.This app is developed by XDA Forum Member alecot18 who actually replicated the TouchBar feature familiar to iOS users.
But ios users need Jailbreak to install and use Touchbar on iOS devices like iPhone 6 or 7. But If you have an Android Device, this works without root.
Watch video Tutorial
Get Macbook like Touchbar on your Android device.
So to install the Touchbar app,
- Enable unknown sources and then download and install
- Then download and install the Touchbar app using this link. Once installed, just open it and grant few access permissions like Overlay
- Once installed, just open it and grant few access permissions like Overlay Screen to let Touchbar run over every app. Then enable Write system settings. This will allow the Touchbar app to change system settings like Brightness, Volume etc.
- Then enable Write system settings. This will allow the Touchbar app to change system settings like Brightness, Volume etc.
- Finally, Enable Do Not Disturb Access and Activate the Touchbar. That’s it.
Now To access touch bar, just swipe a little from the bottom of the screen. With Touchbar You can control WiFi, Bluetooth, auto rotation, brightness, music level or ring mode. Additionally, TouchBar integrates a Google Search Button and allows the user to control music playback. The Touchbar hides when you touch outside touch bar on the screen. You can also use Auto-Hide option, which will allow touch bar to hide after given time. The default value is 1 seconds, you can enter 2-,3,4,5 seconds.
For now, its lightly customizable, like you can change the Touchbar Handle color and Background color. That’s it, Other than that, you don’t have many controls over this app since Touchbar app is in beta stage and in coming time, I am sure that developer will improve and add more settings if this app gets a good response from users.
TouchBar for Android is a totally free project, So if you want to support the developer, I have posted the link in the description. You can also find the link to XDA thread in the description. Please subscribe to our channel for more such HowTo video guides and upcoming updates on touch bar. Give this video a thumbs up if you liked this video. You can leave your thoughts and suggestions in the comment down below. Share this video and I will be back with a new video soon. Thanks for watching, Have a Great time.