Install Two Whatsapp in a Single Mobile or Tablet (Android Device)
Have you heard about an app called OGWhatsApp 2015? You might have, but if you haven’t then this is the post for you. OGWhatsapp is a third party app which is used to have multiple whatsapp account in your mobile or in other words, app used to run an additional whatsapp account in a single Android device using two different no.,works best for Dual sim android device users and for those who have changed their no. but might want to use old no. for some reasons, attached with whatsapp account.
Please note that Dual whatsapp is only possible with OGWhatsApp application. This application is free to use which you can download directly from the links provided below annd install it.
How to use OGWhatsapp for Dual Whatsapp Accouts
That is the reason why we are writing this post. Here we have explained step by step detailed instruction to install and use OGWhatsApp app in your mobile and how to make it possible to have multiple whatsapp account in one mobile.
Recommended: WhatsApp Tricks
I guess you know very well about whatsapp, so i’m skipping the introductory part of What is whatsapp?
Few questions that come to mind are if we can use multiple whatsapp in a mobile?? or can we use whatsapp dual sim?? Well the answer is OGWhatsapp!!
What is OGWhatsApp and How it Works?
- OGWhatsapp is a modded version of Whatsapp messenger for Android devices like Whatsapp plus but whatsapp+ was all about customization only.
- It is used to use two different whatsapp account in one single android device.
- Most importantly, OGWhatsapp doesn’t require to ROOT your android device.
Also View: Use WhatsApp without Any Mobile Number
OGWhatsapp Features :
- You can use 2 numbers in one device
- You can take a Backup of Data & restore it
- You can choose the app icon
- Copy contacts status
- Preview images without saving it locally
- Watch videos online without download (Open them on Video Players (such as MX Player))
- Messages Statistics for Groups
- NEW: Support ART runtime system (Tested on Android 4.4.2)
- And more
Steps To Install OGWhatsApp In Your Android Devices
1. Head to the settings menu of Whatsapp and take a full backup for your messages and data before proceeding.
2. Once done with the backup procedure, move on to Clear whatsApp data by going to App Info and click on Clear Data button (see screenshot):
Also View: How to recover Lost or Deleted Messages in Whatsapp
3. Now use ES Explorer or any file manager app and go to /sdcard/WhatsApp folder and rename it to /sdcard/OGWhatsApp
4. Next Uninstall Official WhatsApp and install OGWhatsapp APK (Download links are given at bottom)
Also View: How much Whatsapp Call is going to Cost you?
5. Setup OGWhatsapp like you setup official whatsapp by entering your mobile no., but remember to enter old number which you’re using in official Whatsapp earlier [Most IMPORTANT] and Click OK
6. Now your OGWhatsApp is ready with old number
7. For second number to use, go to play store and download official WhatsApp application and setup when It will ask for your number, insert your new second number.
“That’s all you have to do to get your mobile installed with two diffrent whatsapp account in single device”
Also View: Using Computer to Send & Recieve Whatsapp Messages Faster
Download OGWhatsApp 2015 + OG WhatsApp Alternative
Download OGWhatsApp 2015
(OGWhatsApp.apk file + OGWhatsApp alternative)
If OGWhatsApp does not work in your mobile, we have attached the alternative method to use dual whatsapp in your mobile.
Also View: Root Android Phone or Tablet without using PC
If above discussed trick works for you by using OGWhatsapp to run multiple Whatsapp account in a single Android device, then please comment down below and share your thought with other visitors. Don’t forget to Subscribe us for more such How to Guides and Tricks related to Androi, iOS, Windows, Mac and Linux. Connect with us to stay updated for more by subscribing to our Newsletter or on Facebook,Google+, and Twitter.
Worked in my Samsung s7 edge, Thanks you.